Already a member? Log in
Why become a SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL member?
- Support an international NGO committed to the protection, findginty and autonomy of populations affected by the most severe crises since 1980.
- Contribute to strengthen our humanitarian mandate in 24 countries of operation.
- Stay informed with feedbacks directly from HQ and Country teams.
- Be invited to internal and external events organized by SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL.
- Participate actively to the NGO’s governance by deliberating and voting in the 2023 General Assembly.
A simple process
Are you interested by our mandate and activity and/or have you already worked for SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL (employee, intern, volunteer)? You can become a member, provided that you commit yourself to respect the association charter and to donate a 20 euros minimum annual contribution.
> If you join us for the first time, your MEMBER status has to be confirmed by the Bureau. You will be then noticed by email of its decision.
> If you join us for the second time or more, without interruption, your MEMBER status is automatically renewed.
> I BECOME A MEMBER
For any information or question about memberships, you can contact the person in charge of members and governance at email@example.com