by our side
joint projects at head
office and on the ground
million euros in
Access to drinking water, sanitation and food, emergency humanitarian aid, reconstruction assistance and disaster risk mitigation… Faced with these considerable challenges, you can support the work of a recognized humanitarian organization that is both transparent and committed.
Becoming a partner of SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL means you’re choosing:
– An NGO that allocates 91.3% of its resources to implement its projects directly on the ground, using qualified employees who work in conjunction with the people they are helping.
– Quality projects, ranging from emergency aid to reconstruction, thanks to more than 35 years of expertise, in some 20 countries worldwide.
– An NGO that is able to respond to emergencies and humanitarian crises within 24 to 48 hours, by virtue of its dedicated team and pre-positioned equipment.
– Rigorous and transparent management. The organization’s accounts are audited and each project produces its own special report. Each year, every single one of our missions is audited by our partners, as well as by our own internal auditing department.
– Committed advocates for universal access to drinking water
The partnerships team is on hand to work with you to devise and organize the project that best meets your expectations and specific requirements. It will provide you with support throughout the duration of the project.
Should you have any questions, please contact Vanessa Thomas, Partnerships Manager, by emailing: email@example.com or by calling +33 1 76 21 87 07